Health care is a basic human right, not a privilege. For some reason, we’ve allowed ourselves as Americans to be fooled into accepting that one must be blessed with “means” to actuate appropriate health care. As a nation we have failed to realize that our health care system is a barometer of our society’s value for human life.

-Me

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fun With Babies


Anyone care to guess what would warrant giving both of the kids a baby doll?

Reactions? Gracie is Psyched! Sandis, well it took him a few minutes but he came around!

How did we share the news? I wrote a note that read: "Mommy is going to have a baby." We sat the kids down on the couch and I gave Sandis the note to read out loud. It took him a minute for it to sink in. After it did? We handed out the baby dolls, which will be good practise for when the real one comes in April or May!

8 comments:

meanderings said...

Wowee, zowee!
Congratulations to ALL of you.

Minnesota Nice said...

OMG OMG OMG

Congratulations to you all!
My best wishes, Sarah for a smooth and healthy pregnancy.

You go girl!!

asskeeper said...

Congratulations Sarah and Family. I was reading the post and like what. OMG. This just made me so happy.
Wendy

Allison said...

That is SOOOO AWESOME!!!

Yay! I love babies! :-) Congratulations and I hope you have a safe, happy and healthy pregnancy.

Lyrehca said...

Wow, that seems like it happened fast. Good luck and I hope things progress along boringly and healthily.

Flmgodog said...

Sarah, I hadn't checked on you in awhile and apparently i missed much.
Congratulations on the pregnancy, praying for as smooth of a ride as possible for you!!
So exciting!!!

Kassie said...

Congratulations! Best wishes for an enjoyable pregnancy :)

Maddy said...

Well congratulations! I'm thrilled to bits for you all.
Best wishes