Health care is a basic human right, not a privilege. For some reason, we’ve allowed ourselves as Americans to be fooled into accepting that one must be blessed with “means” to actuate appropriate health care. As a nation we have failed to realize that our health care system is a barometer of our society’s value for human life.

-Me

Friday, September 07, 2007

im still alive...but barely

I feel like I got sledgehammered in the back. Ouch. But I'm still here. Enjoy my incision picutres, I'll share some other pictures later.



3 comments:

Scott K. Johnson said...

Ouch!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Oh, man, that looks like it hurt! I hope you feel better right away. Best wishes to you for a fast and easy recuperation.

Minnesota Nice said...

Sarah so glad you were able to post an update. I've been thinking about you all week.

In addition to a speedy recovery I also wish you good and lasting results from the procedure.