Health care is a basic human right, not a privilege. For some reason, we’ve allowed ourselves as Americans to be fooled into accepting that one must be blessed with “means” to actuate appropriate health care. As a nation we have failed to realize that our health care system is a barometer of our society’s value for human life.

-Me

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Letter to the County Commissioner

Recently I wrote a letter to my County Commissioner about the need to train Children's Mental Health Case Managers on programs offered by the Community Supports Division.

I've posted two .jpeg's of my letter, which was CC'd to me in PDF form when the County Commissioner forwarded them to the Director of Human Services for Stearns County.





I can only hope that good things come from taking the opportunity to share our experiences with someone who can truly make change in the system I am discussing.

No comments: