Health care is a basic human right, not a privilege. For some reason, we’ve allowed ourselves as Americans to be fooled into accepting that one must be blessed with “means” to actuate appropriate health care. As a nation we have failed to realize that our health care system is a barometer of our society’s value for human life.

-Me

Friday, January 04, 2008

Not Even a Phone Call?

The Saint Cloud Times didn't even bother to let me know they printed this letter.

Only by the grace of a google search in my name (don't ask why) did I happenstance across this gem.

Life is good :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good for you! How cool! I love all the letters and editorials you write... such a superstar mom :)

Chris said...

Well Done.
And i am happy you watched the vid on my blog. I thought of you when i ran into it. We are close to someone with Autism as well. Not a family member but my wife used to look after him when she was in University and shortly after as well. We saw him grow and develop into an extraordinary person. And we think of your Sandis often.
You are a superstar.