Health care is a basic human right, not a privilege. For some reason, we’ve allowed ourselves as Americans to be fooled into accepting that one must be blessed with “means” to actuate appropriate health care. As a nation we have failed to realize that our health care system is a barometer of our society’s value for human life.

-Me

Friday, May 25, 2007

My New Place!




You'd think that with all the bitching I've been doing about my property management company that I'd hate my new place. That isn't the case at all. My place is gorgeous, and it is filled with other families that have young children, many with special needs.

The move-in was pretty mellow, well as mellow as a move-in can be. The movers took care of the move, obviously. Bob took care of the old-place cleaning (with a promise from me that he would get the deposit as payment). Sandis was at a playdate for the duration of the move. Gracie was under heel. And me? I unpacked EVERY SINGLE BOX the day of the move.

I'm one fabulous lady!

Here's a few pictures of our new abode.









5 comments:

Amberthyme said...

You are one fabulous lady and your house looks fablulous too! Hurray! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

nice place, if you havent heard im now at http://diabeticthoughts.wordpress.com/

Minnesota Nice said...

Sarah, it looks lovely - really spacious and pleasant. So much more room for the treadmill, no?

Enjoy your new digs.

Scott K. Johnson said...

Looks fantastic!

I meant to send you an e-mail too - your kids are certainly welcome for the OC meet up thingy next weekend (if you/they can make it). I'll send out an e-mail with more info.

Kris said...

It's very nice! Love the open kitchen. Mine is the same way.

Very impressive getting everything unpacked in one day! We've lived in this house for almost 3 years and I STILL have unpacked boxes shoved in a closet. I'll get to it one day, I suppose. lol